Search Engine Optimization don’t organically, versus Pay-Per-Click ads
- To claim your share of Internet business, your website MUST appear on the search results pages of top search engines like Google®.
- A search results page is made up of organic search listings, which are free, and paid advertisements, or pay-per-click ads. Both are part of an effective online marketing strategy.
- Search engines “crawl” the Internet, analyzing websites to determine where they should be listed in search results and in what order.
- They look at factors such as keywords, page content, title tags, description tags and link builders.
- By paying attention to these factors, you can improve your website’s search engine ranking—referred to as Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- With Standard Search Engine Visibility , you don’t have to be an SEO expert. With this easy-to-use tool, you can prepare and submit your website for top rankings on Google®, Yahoo!®, Bing®and AOL®.
- With pay-per-click advertising, you “buy” your ranking for a particular search term or keyword.This involves choosing keywords, creating ads, and bidding on the keywords that are most relevant to your website or business page.
- Unlike organic SEO, which can take weeks or months to take effect, PPC ads are prominently displayed right away.Your ad will display each time your keywords are used in a search (and ranked based on your bid amount), but your ad budget will only be spent when your ad gets clicked on.
- Premium Search Engine Visibility makes pay-per-click advertising easy – you don’t even need a website! You set the monthly ad budget and our search experts do the rest.